Make It Easy to Vote
Georgia companies have already stepped up to show their support in enabling their employees to vote. For example, the Atlanta Hawks are turning State Farm Arena into a giant polling location to decrease wait times and improve access.
You can enable your employees to vote by taking one of more of these steps:
- Added flexibility in scheduling time off to vote
- Minimizing scheduled meetings on election day and much more
- Recognizing and rewarding employees who serve as poll workers
- Adopt a precinct and organize an employee team of poll workers
- Offer your employees paid time off to vote (early or on Election Day)
A Special Note of Thank You!
Thank you to the Georgia Support The Vote Committee Members who enabled this important effort, and special thanks to Rotary Club of Atlanta for adopting this effort as a club initiative.
Shyam K. Reddy*
Kathy N. Waller*
*Rotary Club of Atlanta Members